cocoon-users mailing list archives

From 321...@gmail.com
Subject Re: SendMailTransformer : problems in constructing email body using XSL
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 15:01:56 GMT
Hi Rahul,

I think we both are doing the same thing, or at least similar. I've got a
form with an HTMLAREA, that's supposed to be the body. After that, I want to
add a fixed signature, in a new line, that is the same for every outgoing
mail.
The part of my sendmail stylesheet looks like that: (#{data1} is the content
of my htmlarea)

<email:body>#{data1}&lt;br/&gt;my signature</email:body>

So accessing a new line works for me via masking (sorry if its the wrong
word) of normal HTML.
HTH
Marco