cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robby Pelssers, AGP" <robby.pelss...@agp.nl>
Subject Strange behaviour of continuation
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 10:32:24 GMT

Hi,

I have following problem:

In my controller I check for certain request parameters to construct an
object.

var objectX;
if  ( objectX == null ) { try to instantiate objectX from URL parameters }
if (object is not valid ) {
    Show a form (let's call this one Initializer) that let's user choose
classname,
    constructor and fill in some parameters. When the form gets submitted
objectX will get instantiated.
}

Now do a showForm("ObjectViewer", objectX);

I have a hyperlink on that page that adds a extra parameter to the page
(hideMenu=true), so normally the menu will not be displayed (the XSL file
skips that part to be processed and serialized to html).

The strange thing is that I see the form "Initializer" after clicking on
this link in stead of "ObjectViewer".

Anyone an idea ?

Cheers,
Robby