cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Stevens" <at...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Switch generate type to serverpage returns a blank page
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 09:33:44 GMT
>From: Basil Moser <basil.moser@aveth.ethz.ch>
>Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 22:39:53 +0200
>
>Then I get the following exception:
>org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException:  Unknown
>element 'serializer' at file:/opt/apache-tomcat-5.5.12/
>webapps/telejobBeat/telejob/sitemap.xmap
>
>BTW: Where is the cocoon.log located? Sorry but I'm a cocoon newbie :-)

By default, in WEB-INF/logs  There ought to be a number of files in there,
according to what's been configured in logkit.xconf and log4j.xconf.
Exactly what files, and what gets logged to each of them, may depend on the
version of Cocoon, though, as I have a feeling the default configuration may
have changed over time.

Andrew.