cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Could not find component (key [org.apache.cocoon.components.profiler.Profiler])
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 09:32:46 GMT

> Cocoon Man wrote:
> > Hello Ard,
> >
> > As I said previously, I have the  cocoon-profiler-block.jar in my
> > /WEB-INF/lib but it doesn't work.
> > Do you think I need to add another package or anything else ?
> Sometimes having a jar in the WEB-INF/lib folder is not enough to make
> it work; probably you're missing the component configurations of the
> block; I would suggest you the same of Ard : change the
> local.blocks.properties file, enable the profiler block and
> build again.

Think you are just missing some configuration:

in cocoon.xconf:

<profiler results="10"/>

in user.roles

<role default-class="org.apache.cocoon.components.profiler.ProfilerImpl" name="org.apache.cocoon.components.profiler.Profiler"
shorthand="profiler"/>

Check out the cocoon source profiler block conf.

Regards Ard