cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Tests on Cocoon
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 15:02:40 GMT
I am not familiar with jmeter, but just from client site you can get quite some information
on performance by using solex (an eclipse plugin). Only, solex cannot cope with sessions,
so when sessions are important, I use charles. I don't know if they meet your wishes.

Furthermore, I don't know what you are querying in your oracle, but if it is something that
for example changes only once a day, you have some caching mechanism suitable for the job
in cocoon. Also when you are having interactive stuff, with a sql database behind it, you
can quite easily cache this. See the purge-cache at the end of

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/components/1063/g1/939.html

Regards Ard Schrijvers