cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Where I can find Action Logs?
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 11:54:45 GMT
Set the sendmail category logging to DEBUG, and see what gets logged.

If you get what you want, try if INFO level also gives you what you want (better then DEBUG
ofcourse)

But, I doubt wether the SendmailTransformer logs all these things you want to see. Then, you
could extend/replace the SendMailTransformer with your own, and just log anything you want.

Regards Ard