cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Is use-store needed when using XSLTC ?
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 15:59:27 GMT
Yes,

see status2html.xslt.

I am not sure how it works if you just check out cocoon and build it, but in my setup, I can
just do a browser request on the correct port but with a wrong domain (ie, I have my site
running on http://foo:8888 and I call http://bar:8888). Then you get the cocoon welcome to
apache cocoon page, with a server status link. Click this link

Regards Ard

--

Hippo
Oosteinde 11

You can follow what is cached in the different stores via the StatusGenerator.

Regards Ard

I've declared the StatusGenerator in my sitemap and it works fine !

Is there a default XML2HTML stylesheet associated to this generator, like for the profiler
?

Regards,