cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Crazy Cocoon cache
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 13:55:10 GMT
I  am sorry, I am totally infamiliar with this problem (we use jetty)...perhaps somebody else
can help you out, and if not, perhaps somebody at the dev list, but do that if nobody here
can help since it is typically a user problem

Regards Ard

 The files from other contexts are going in the cocoon cache and then those files are being
used instead of those from the expanded

contexts.

For example, the following class file is being used:

/home/myUser/tomcat/work/myEngine/localhost/myCocoonContext/cocoon-files/cache-dir/myOtherContext/WEB-INF/classes/myPackage/myClass.class

Thanks

  _____