cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carlos Maté" <cmat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cocoon-forms-block.jar opened file
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 07:10:22 GMT
Hi.
We use java version "1.4.2_08"
Thanks

Simone Gianni wrote
Thu, 06 Jul 2006 04:09:19 -0700

Hi Carlos,
I've seen something similar. Could you please tell us which version of
JVM you are using? One possibility resides in the resource:// protocol
not correctly closing file handles in certain situations, but on the
environment where we met this error we were unable to determine if that
was the case. Since the resource:// basically falls back to the class
resource facilities, and it's not easily reproducible, maybe the JVM
version has a meaning :)

Simone