cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Personalize CForms
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 10:06:11 GMT
Omar

Why not start with the docs:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/publishing/xslt.html

They give some good tips on customization.

Derek

>>> "Omar Adobati" <omar.adobati@gmail.com> 2006/07/27 10:54 AM >>>

Good Morning all,

  In which way I could personalize the CForms widgets?
I'd like to be able to set the input sizes, such as the style and the
behavior when certain condition happen (suppose when I check more the
THE_LIMIT checkboxes).
Now, I can do it using "standard" forms, but I don't know what I have
to manage to do the same with CForms.

Another question:
I'm taking a look to the form-samples-styling.xsl and it just import
or include other xsl file using, for example, this line of code:

<xsl:include
href="resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/resources/forms-page-styling.xsl"/>

I can't understand the "reference" protocol... where it point? Will be
a good choice to try to edit the files included or imported by this
stylesheet?

Thanks,

--
Omar Adobati