cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: Switch generate type to serverpage returns a blank page
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 05:01:12 GMT
Basil Moser escribió:
> Hi Antonio
Hi,

The pipeline seems to be ok. Look in cocoon.log, there might be an
exception. I am suspecting you sitemap default generator is serverpages
(the xspgenerator), hence switching to a file generator the java code is
not executed at all. For simple generator output testing, please add a
xml serializer right after the generator to see the output and run the
pipeline to get the xml output.

> That would be this section:
>    <map:match pattern="announcement.xml">
>     <map:generate type="file" src="announcement.xml"/>
<!-- here we add the serializer to see the generator output -->
        <map:serializer type="xml"/>
>     <!-- <map:generate type="file" src="announcement.xml"/> -->
>     <!--<map:transform type="xslt"/> -->
>     <map:transform type="xslt" src="announcement.xsl"/>
>     <map:serialize type="html"/>
>    </map:match>

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo