cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Problem with changes in mailing list
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 08:46:26 GMT
Sometime in the last week or so, it appears that the method
for sending messages from the Cocoon mailing list has changed.

In the past, the "Created By" property would show up as
users@cocoon.apache.org
even though the "From" property would reflect the email of the
person sending the message.  Now both 'from' and 'Created By'
are the same i.e. the  email of the person sending the message.
This is causing a major headache, as I (and many others, I am
sure) am using a spam filter i.e. only "known" senders get
through to the mail box.  The change in the sending method
is causing all mailing list messages to end up in the 'spam' box.

Is there a reason why the old method has been changed?

Is it possible to revert to the "old" way of doing things?

Thanks!
Derek

views of the CSIR.

CSIR E-mail Legal Notice