cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Refondini <patrick.refond...@pobox.com>
Subject Getting Cocoon 2.2 using Maven
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 14:48:29 GMT
Hello,

following explanations at:
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/g1/1159.html

I executed the following command line (on one line):
mvn archetype:create -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.cocoon
-DarchetypeArtifactId=cocoon-22-archetype-block
-DarchetypeVersion=1.0.0-SNAPSHOT -DgroupId=com.mycompany
-DartifactId=myBlock

And obtained the following error:

[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.apache.cocoon
ArtifactId: cocoon-22-archetype-block
Version: 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT

I tried configuring some repositories i.e.:

http://mirrors.dotsrc.org/maven2/org/apache/

and noticed that I could indeed not find any cocoon folder at:
http://mirrors.dotsrc.org/maven2/org/apache/

which as far as I understood is the place it should be ...

I tried this using Maven 2.0.4, Java 1.5.0_04 on Linux.

Any advice, pointers to more docs welcome.

Patrick