cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Simone Gianni <s.gia...@thebug.it>
Subject Re: Kill the cache?
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 13:08:13 GMT
In that case :
1) Check your container classloading settings, the jars of a context
should not propagate to other contextes.
2) If you don't find any suitable classloading configuration in your
container, use the paranoid cloassloader servlet instead of the default
one, that should force cocoon to use only it's own jars.

In both cases, it's very strange (but depends on the container/JRE
configuration, so definitively possible) that a class from a context
propagates to other contextes.

Hope this somehow helps,
Simone

Simone Gianni