cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Markus <t.mar...@proventis.net>
Subject Re: Kill the cache?
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 13:05:52 GMT
may be you make your caching pipeline processor a non caching

        <map:pipes default="noncaching">
            <map:pipe name="caching"
src="org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.NonCachingProcessingPipeline"/>
            <map:pipe name="noncaching"
src="org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.NonCachingProcessingPipeline"/>
        </map:pipes>

or you remove the caching type und you got failures if somewhere a
caching pipeline is defined

Thomas

--
Thomas Markus

Tel:    +49 30 29 36 399 - 22
Fax:    +49 30 29 36 399 - 50
Mail:   t.markus@proventis.net
Web:    www.proventis.net
Web:    www.blue-ant.de

proventis GmbH
Zimmerstra├če 79-80
10117 Berlin

"proventis: Wir bewegen Organisationen."