cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kamal Bhatt <kbh...@tt.com.au>
Subject Re: what happened to lepido?
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 02:22:11 GMT

I wonder if it is possible to put the reasons on the eclipse website so
we don't have another "What happened to Lepido" thread?

Michael Ralston wrote:
> Found Sylvain's cpy of the mailing list which explains everything
> pretty clearly...
>
> http://people.apache.org/~sylvain/lepido/lepido-dev/
>
> Michael Ralston wrote:
>> Does anyone know what happened to the eclipse lepido project?
>>
>> It's now listed on the 'Archived' page of the eclipse website. I
>> assume this means it's dead... Is anyone still doing any work on it?
>>
>> Michael R

Kamal Bhatt

--
Disclaimer: This email is confidential and may contain privileged information for the sole
use of the person or business to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,