cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon-Ajax issue
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2006 21:03:05 GMT

On Jul 18, 2006, at 12:11 PM, Andrew wrote:

> Ok..,
> si i've managed to get the head elements working but now I can't get
> the body elements to be processed by forms-samples-styling.xsl and the
> html output I get for the jx part of the body section is:
> <snip...>

Hi Andrew... OK, how do you know that <body> isn't being processed?

Also — what is the namespace for your form template elements?  Whatever
it's supposed to be, typically we use the prefix 'ft' to denote it, so
I think we should not be seeing something <form-template> here... it
would be <ft:form-template> if the document was somehow getting past
the forms stylesheets.  The result you posted looks as though you have
HTML elements and forms template elements are both in the default
namespace...?

peace,
—ml—