cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jens Reufsteck" <jens.reufst...@hobsons.de>
Subject auth-handler in session object
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 12:00:14 GMT
Would be much appreciated, if anyone knows how to retrieve the role-parameter passed to the
login-action other than by the session-transformer.

I understand that parameters generated by the authentication pipeline (which is referred by
the authentication handler) is set in a special session-context called "authentication". I
can retrieve this data with the session-transformer:

<session:getxml context="authentication" name="authentication/role"/>

Now I'd like to access the role directly from flowscript but don't know how. Or alternatively
the name of the authentification handler used for authentification (but probably this is even
more complicated?).

Thanks for any hint.

(my earlier mail:)
is it possible to find out through the session object, by which handler the session was originally
validated? Something like the auth-loggedIn action, but to use directly with flow or xsp?
Or, alternatively, how would I retrieve the role parameter set during authentication? (I tried
<xsp-session:get-attribute name="authentication/role"/>, but without success).

Many thanks
Jens Reufsteck

--
Jens Reufsteck