cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Omar Adobati" <omar.adob...@gmail.com>
Subject Personalize CForms
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 08:54:21 GMT
Good Morning all,

  In which way I could personalize the CForms widgets?
I'd like to be able to set the input sizes, such as the style and the
behavior when certain condition happen (suppose when I check more the
THE_LIMIT checkboxes).
Now, I can do it using "standard" forms, but I don't know what I have
to manage to do the same with CForms.

Another question:
I'm taking a look to the form-samples-styling.xsl and it just import
or include other xsl file using, for example, this line of code:

<xsl:include href="resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/resources/forms-page-styling.xsl"/>

I can't understand the "reference" protocol... where it point? Will be
a good choice to try to edit the files included or imported by this
stylesheet?

Thanks,

--
Omar Adobati