cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Omar Adobati" <omar.adob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where I can find Action Logs?
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 11:49:58 GMT
it works pretty nice! Thanks a lot!
But now, how I can log the mail I'm sending? I need to modify anything?
I just like to know that at certain time an e-mail was sended. I'd
like to know the from and the to fileds and maybe the subject (and, of
course, the time).
Could you help me here to?

Omar

On 7/26/06, Ard Schrijvers <a.schrijvers@hippo.nl> wrote:

> > Good Morning,
> >
> >   I know it would be a silly question, but I'm still new here...
> > I have configured my sitmap for SendMail action adding
> >
> > <map:actions>
> >       <map:action name="sendmail" logger="sitemap.action.sendmail"
> > src="org.apache.cocoon.acting.Sendmail"/>
> >     </map:actions>
>
> This logger says, it will first try to log to sitemap/action/sendmail, if this is not
available sitemap/action, and otherwise to sitemap. You can very easily configure this in
logkit.xconf:

> add a target:
>
> <cocoon id="sendmail">
>       <filename>${context-root}/WEB-INF/logs/sendmail.log</filename>
>       <format type="cocoon">
>         %23.23{time:yyyy-MM-dd' 'HH:mm:ss.SSS} %5.5{priority} %40.40{category} (%{host}%{uri})
%{thread}/%{class:short}: %{message}\n%{throwable}
>       </format>
>       <append>true</append>
>       <rotation pattern=".yyyy_MM_dd" suffix=".log" type="unique">
>           <date>yyyyMMdd</date>
>       </rotation>
>     </cocoon>
>
> and add a category, at the correct place:
>
> for example search for <category log-level="WARN" name="sitemap">
>
> See if in this one is an <category log-level="WARN" name="action">. if not, add
this one.

> In <category log-level="WARN" name="action">, add
>
> <category log-level="DEBUG" name="sendmail">
>         <log-target id-ref="sendmail"/>
>
> Ard
>

> > and I suppose that the logger attribute is about a logging function.
> > Am I wrong? If not, where I can find the log? And, If I'm wrong, how I
> > can set-up a log that shows me what the SandMail Transformer do?
> >
> > Thanks for your time,
> >
> > --
> > Dr. Omar Adobati
> > omar.adobati@gmail.com