cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jonas Lundberg" <my.name.is.h...@gmail.com>
Subject Is it possible to pass parameters to Flash in Cocoon?
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 17:12:03 GMT
Hello,
I am trying to start a flash file through Cocoon. What happens is that
the flash player is loaded, but the file parameter (see below) is not
passed to the flash player, and thus nothing is shown in the browser.
HTML:

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="500"
                      wmode="transparent"
data="flvplayer.swf?file=video/test.flv">
     <param name="movie" value="flvplayer.swf?file=video/test.flv" />
     <param name="wmode" value="transparent" />
</object>

My sitemap attempt:
<map:match pattern="*.swf">
     <map:read src="flash/{1}.swf"
                      mime-type="application/x-shockwave-flash"/>
</map:match>

Do I need a dedicated flash reader component for this to work? Has
anyone tried this before?

Regards
Hans