cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Casey" <werdafuc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon and Spring
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 09:10:17 GMT
Great thanks heaps for that Jason. Thats pretty much what I thought was the
case with the MVCs. I am an XML processing fanatic, so I am heading Cocoon
all the way:-) It is interesting to see that Cocoon and Spring are getting
closer links. Lets hope it doesnt turn out like the whole hibernate fiasco!

MC