cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Doug Herold" <dougcher...@gmail.com>
Subject cocoon actions implements threadsafe
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 16:41:43 GMT
Hi,

I have noticed that some of our programers are using threadsafe when
creating a class for actions.*

public* *class* StudentSearchAction *extends* AbstractAction
*implements*SingleThreaded {

I read that you should never use SingleThreaded and that it was going to
be depreciated.  Our server has a very large load, but we were having
problems with one user being able to see another users info.  I think this
is why the used this.  We are now having problems with performance.  Could
this cause performance issues.

Could someone point me to any good articles about the dangers
of SingleThread classes and what to do instead of using them.

Thanks in advance
Doug