cocoon-users mailing list archives

From 321...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Interprete XML
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 09:53:34 GMT
Thanks for your answer, Bertrand

now, my sitemap looks like that (HTML Transformer is registered)

<map:match pattern="object">
       <map:generate type="file" src="documents/xml/sql.xml"/>
       <map:transform type="sql">
            <map:parameter name="use-connection" value="mysql-pool"/>
            <map:parameter name="nr" value="{request-param:nr}"/>
       </map:transform>
       <map:transform type="html">
          <map:parameter name="tags" value="desc"/>
        </map:transform>
       <map:transform src="documents/stylesheets/object.xsl"/>
       <map:serialize type="xhtml"/>
</map:match>

I managed to change <br> to &lt;br/&gt; in <sql:desc> (otherwise it shows
an
error):

<sql:desc>
Apache Cocoon, often just called Cocoon, is a web development framework
built around the concepts of separation of concerns and component-based web
development. &lt;br/&gt; The framework focuses on XML and XSLT publishing
and is built using the Java programming language. &lt;br/&gt; The
flexibility afforded by relying heavily on XML allows rapid content
publishing in a variety of formats including HTML, PDF, and WML.
</sql:desc>

But it still doesn't work. Only in the output it changes "&lt;br/&gt;" to
"<br/>"; but no line break.
Am I missing something else...?

Thank you again