cocoon-users mailing list archives

From 321...@gmail.com
Subject Interprete XML
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 07:09:06 GMT
Hello

my sitemap entry:

<map:match pattern="object">
       <map:generate type="file" src="documents/xml/sql.xml"/>
       <map:transform type="sql">
            <map:parameter name="use-connection" value="mysql-pool"/>
            <map:parameter name="nr" value="{request-param:nr}"/>
       </map:transform>
       <map:transform src="documents/stylesheets/object.xsl"/>
       <map:serialize type="xhtml"/>
</map:match>

As you can see, I generate a xml file via SQL Transformer, and transform it
to XHTML via XSL Stylesheet.
One element <sql:desc> looks like that:

<sql:desc>
Apache Cocoon, often just called Cocoon, is a web development framework
built around the concepts of separation of concerns and component-based web
development. <br> The framework focuses on XML and XSLT publishing and is
built using the Java programming language. <br> The flexibility afforded by
relying heavily on XML allows rapid content publishing in a variety of
formats including HTML, PDF, and WML.
</sql:desc>

Now, my XHTML should make a line-break everytime it finds a <br>. How can I
make this possible? Until now, it just takes the <br> as a 'normal' word.

Thank you for your help
Marco