cocoon-users mailing list archives

From 321...@gmail.com
Subject Re: adding an SVG element to xhtml
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 12:23:13 GMT
First of all, thank you for your effort, Björn.

So, my svg.xslt looks like that now, with the xhtml namespace:

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
     xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
   xmlns:svg="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg"

 <xsl:template match="document">
                   <head>
                    <title><xsl:value-of select="title"/></title>
                    <object id="AdobeSVG"
classid="clsid:78156a80-c6a1-4bbf-8e6a-3cd390eeb4e2"></object>
                    <?import namespace="svg" implementation="#AdobeSVG"?>
                  </head>
                    <h1><xsl:value-of select="h1"/></h1>
                    <svg:svg width="300" height="200">
                      <svg:circle cx="150" cy="100" r="50" />
                    </svg:svg>
 </xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

in the sitemap, I changed the match pattern to svgtest.xml:

<map:match pattern="svgtest.xml">
           <map:generate type="file" src="svg.xml"/>
           <map:transform src="svg.xslt"/>
      <map:serialize type="xhtml"/>
        </map:match>

unfortunately, the result has not changed.
Maybe reproducing the example on ones own computer can bring some light into
this issue...
Thanks