cocoon-users mailing list archives

From 321...@gmail.com
Subject Re: adding an SVG element to xhtml
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 11:50:37 GMT
Björn, the generated HTML of my previous picture is the following:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
xmlns:svg="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg">
  <head>
    <title>SVG embedded inline in XHTML</title>
  </head>
    <h1>SVG embedded inline in XHTML</h1>
    <svg:svg height="200" width="300">
      <svg:circle r="50" cy="100" cx="150" />