cocoon-users mailing list archives

From 321...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Completely lost with Lucene
Date Sat, 03 Jun 2006 13:43:02 GMT
Hello again,

3 further questions

- is there any documentation on how Lucene calculates the rank score?
- 'rank' always starts with 0. How can I make it start with 1 ?

- let's say, my input document is like that:

<lucene:document url="http://google.com">
               <title lucene:store="true" >Linktext</title>
</lucene:document>

how can I afterwards access the value of 'title'?

<xsl:template match="search:hit" >
<a target="_blank" href="{@uri}">
          <xsl:value-of select="uri"/>   <--instead, I want the value of the
stored title tag, in this case 'Linktext'
</a>
</xsl:template>

The doc (http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/concepts/xmlsearching.html) says
<xsl:value-of select="search:field[@search:name='title']"/> , but that