cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tricia Williams <pgwil...@student.cs.uwaterloo.ca>
Subject Re: Importing Hand-made Java Packages For Use in Flowscript
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 19:57:44 GMT
Hi,

    I think my problem has to do with the path to the source class that I'm
referencing.  Where should the class I'm referencing be relative to
cocoon in order for cocoon to recognize it?  Could I include a .jar
instead?  Do I need to set anything in cocoon.xconf or the sitemap?

Thanks for any advice!
Tricia