cocoon-users mailing list archives

From arnab.j...@tcs.com
Subject sending attachments through sendmail tranformer
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 08:01:34 GMT
Hi all,

I am using an html form for sending mails.
When I am attaching attchments to my mail it shows that it gets stored in
the upload directory inside web-inf/work but actually when I go and look
for the file in the particular place I am unable to find it out the
file.As i am unable to test it actually I am unable to know if the
attachment actually goes or not.
Anyways sendmail transformer does not through any error.

I basically want to know that even though it shows that it stores the file
inside upload-dir inside  web-inf why is it physically not present at the
particular place.
Need some help and suggestions regarding the same.

Thanks and regards
Arnab Jena
Assistant Systems Engineer
Tata Consultancy Services Limited