cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lamvik Eldbjörg (Applikations-Entwicklerin) <eldbjoerg.lam...@mobi.ch>
Subject AW: CForms Repeater problem
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 11:07:35 GMT

Hi again,
I tested your code in one of my existing forms and it worked - I could see all your 7 rows,
so I didn't realise at first that this didn't work for you. I just discovered that you have
forgotten to add the form-template tag (within the body), for example:
 <ft:form-template action="#{$continuation/id}.continue" method="POST" ...>
 </ft:form-template>

Does this solve your problem?

Regards,
Ellie

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Lamvik Eldbjörg (Applikations-Entwicklerin)
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 8. Juni 2006 10:58
An: 'users@cocoon.apache.org'
Betreff: AW: CForms Repeater problem

Hi,
I believe you want to add rows, right? Then you'll need to add an action widget like this:

definition file:
<fd:repeater-action id="addteammembers" command="add-row" repeater="enter-team">
  <fd:label>Add team-members</fd:label>
</fd:repeater-action>

template file:
<ft:widget id="addteammembers"/>

(See also http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/widgets/widget_action.html)

I have to admit that I can't use this approach myself yet, because this automatically creates
a submit button, which clashes with my special onsubmit form validation. However, if you don't
use onsubmit for anything else, it works - I've tried it out.

Regards,
Ellie