cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Seth Foss" <seth.f...@lat-inc.net>
Subject RE: source-writing - then redirect?
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 13:14:53 GMT
What I have found works best for me is to use flowscript, and call the
pipeline using the processPipelineTo() function instead of the sendPage
or sendPageAndWait. processPipelineTo does not send it's output to the
screen, but sends the output stream back to flowscript. This allows you
to follow the processPipelineTo function with a sendPage or
sendPageAndWait that is completely unrelated to the source-writing
pipeline.

-----Original Message-----
From: christian bindeballe [mailto:ottosmops@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2006 12:03 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: source-writing - then redirect?

hey abbas, everyone

thanks, this approach looks very neat. although it still poses the
question to me, how I would proceed if I wanted only to change or add a
few elements in my document. I think the source-write-transformer is
pretty good for this, the only thing being, that the output is not good
for use-cases like mine. I'll try both ways and then I'll decide which
one is more suitable.

thanks a lot for the hints, it helped me a lot :)

greetings,

christian