cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Winnall <st...@winnall.ch>
Subject Re: searching with Lucene in bilingual Cocoon site [SOLVED]
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 23:03:22 GMT
Hi Christoph

Thank you. That's where I was making my mistake.

The <map:generators> element should NOT include an <index> element.

     <map:generators>
         <map:generator name="search-de"
src="org.apache.cocoon.generation.SearchGenerator">
             <analyzer> org.apache.lucene.analysis.de.GermanAnalyzer
</analyzer>
         </map:generator>

         <map:generator name="search-en"
src="org.apache.cocoon.generation.SearchGenerator">
             <analyzer>
org.apache.lucene.analysis.standard.StandardAnalyzer </analyzer>
         </map:generator>
     </map:generators>

As you point out, the <map:generate> element SHOULD include an index
parameter
which points at the index files that have been created (in this case
relative to work-directory):

     <map:generate type="search-de">
         <map:parameter name="index" value="search-de" />
     </map:generate>

     <map:generate type="search-en">
         <map:parameter name="index" value="search-en" />
     </map:generate>

It's easy when you know how... ;-)

Steve