cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Stevens" <at...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Universal binary versions of cocoon
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 11:03:55 GMT
>From: Max Pfingsthorn <max.pfingsthorn@gmail.com>
>Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 09:01:17 +0200
>
>Hi,
>
>I think you are looking for these people:
>http://httpd.apache.org/

What makes you think that?  He was just giving an example of what he'd do
*if* he were building Apache, he didn't say that's what he was actually
trying to do.

It sounds to me like he's familiar with building things from source using
the usual "./configure ; make ; make install", but isn't familiar with java
and building things with Ant/Maven.

Andrew.