cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Regarding i18n transformation
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 12:50:52 GMT
Some more info might be useful, but it should of course just work.

But I really think you have a type somewhere. Could you verify the following for me:

1) You have your xml file ("pre-xsl.xml") without the xsl transformation, and do the i18n
transform ---> it works
2) You have your xml from the xsl transformation without the i18n --> save the source code
to post-xsl.xml and repeat (1) with this file ---> if then i18n works, then it should also
work when doing the i18n directly after the xsl. If it does not work, then "post-xsl.xml"
is somewhere different then pre-xsl.xml. You might have a space in the $home variable, or,
more probably, you are redefining the i18n namespace incorrect in your xsl.

Succes,

Regards Ard

Hi

We are using Cocoon 2.1(Web publishing Framework)
We have some problem in getting the i18n content in pages.
If we hardcode the key value like for instance, <i18n:text>home</i18n:text> then
the translated value is getting printed, But if we give the key from xsl variable,
<i18n:text><xsl:value-of select="$home"/></i18n:text> it's not coming.
What can be done to get i18n?
Regards,
Jagadeeswaran.S
Extn:4798