cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Analyzing the content of a cocoon response
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 20:02:33 GMT
Look at include transformers, they can act according specific content

regards Ard

--

Hippo
Oosteinde 11

I am retrieving a document from an xml database as a result of an xpath expression and I would
like to be able to distinguish between the results depending on the database collection the
document was retrieved from (i.e. I would like to apply one stylesheet to documents from /db/location1
and another stylesheet do documents from /db/location2). The Wildcard URI matcher seems to
not apply in this case because it analyzes a directly accessed URI (not the result of an xpath
query). Is there a way to analyze / test the result of such a query, maybe the body of the
cocoon response?

Best regards
Marco Hoedtke