cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Martijn C. Vos" <m....@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Ajax Event & Javascript
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 09:25:18 GMT

Nicolas Duroc [mailto:nicolas.duroc@gmail.com] wrote:

> I have a repeater in a table to build the rows. I use an "add-row" button with AJAX,
and a "delete-rows", all works fine,
> but I tried to use "dojo drag'n drop" ( dojo). When I use the AJAX buttons, dojo doesn't
work anymore. I think the problem
> comes from the init() function of dojo, which is not reloaded when a row is added. I
would like so, to catch the
> "add-row" event, and execute the init() function.
> I tried with a <fd:on-action> control and a <javascript> part, but it shows
an "indefined document" error, I can't direct
> access to the document page, is there a way to access it ? or another way to catch the
AJAX event ?

This sounds similar to my problem; I want an Ajax-update to trigger
regular javascript. I'm starting to fear that this will mean I have
to hack cforms ajax myself, but it'd be nice if there was some
standard feature for this.

mcv.