cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Rudolf Fáber <fa...@dynatech.sk>
Subject Own transformer - problem with passing parameters from sitemap
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 11:58:15 GMT
Hello,

I tried to write my own transformer(just a little test) and I encountered a problem. Everything
works fine except passing parameters from sitemap. I have implemented following setup method
:

 public void setup(SourceResolver resolver, Map objectModel,
                      String source, Parameters parameters)
    throws ProcessingException, SAXException, IOException {
      Request request = ObjectModelHelper.getRequest(objectModel);
      session = request.getSession(false);
      if (session != null) {
        String[] names = parameters.getNames();
        fileName = parameters.getParameter(FileSaveTransformer.FILE_NAME,null);

Where FileSaveTransformer.FILE_NAME is "file-name".
I used existing transformers as inspiration. But when I use it in sitemap like this :

 <map:match pattern="phone-*.xml">
	      <map:generate type="serverpages" src="phone-maker_src.xml">
	      <map:parameter name="phone-maker" value="{1}"/>
	      </map:generate>
	      <map:transform type="FileSave">
	        <map:paramater name="file-name" value="pokus2.xml"/>
	      </map:transform>
<map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

Parameter file-name doesn't pass to transformer (FileSaveTransformer is my transformer). I
get
ERROR   (2006-06-16) 11:09.26:783   [sitemap] (/ts/xml/dynamic/phone-Nokia.xml) AJPRequestHandler-ApplicationServerThread-8/FileSaveTransformer:
FileSaveTransformer: need file-name
In error.log and fileName remains null in transformer.
Everything other works in the way I expected. I don't know where is the problem, I would be
thankful for any ideas.
I use Cocoon 2.1.9.

Thanks a lot for any answer

Rudolf Fáber