cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jagadeeswaran_Krishnan" <Jagadeeswaran_Krish...@satyam.com>
Subject FW: Regarding i18n transformation
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 12:41:12 GMT

Hi

We are using Cocoon 2.1(Web publishing Framework)

We have some problem in getting the i18n content in pages.

If we hardcode the key value like for instance,
<i18n:text>home</i18n:text> then the translated value is getting
printed, But if we give the key from xsl variable,

<i18n:text><xsl:value-of select="$home"/></i18n:text> it's not coming.

What can be done to get i18n?

Regards,

Jagadeeswaran.S

Extn:4798