cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kamal Bhatt <kbh...@tt.com.au>
Subject Re: content managed dynamic cforms
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 01:41:34 GMT

OK, I see your problem. I agree it is cruddy. I am surprised that you
cannot getChildren from the form. It has been a while since I looked
into those classes. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Cheers.

Michael Ralston wrote:
> Kamal Bhatt wrote:
>>
>> It breaks the cocoon model, but it works. Maybe you can make the
>> parameter for body into another pipeline, turn the bizdata into XML
>> and use and XSLT to process the resultant XML. If you do, give me a
>> yell because now that I think about it that is a pretty crappy way of
>> doing things.
>>
> It looks like you've basically hard coded your fields into the
> flowscript. This is what I wanted to avoid. I'd like to make it
> possible to add/remove fields in lenya, then the code can obtain the
> data submitted in the form without any previous knowledge of what
> fields it will be given. This way I can use the same
> javaflow/flowscript code for every contact form, no matter what fields
> that form has.
>
> Michael

Kamal Bhatt

--
Disclaimer: This email is confidential and may contain privileged information for the sole
use of the person or business to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,