cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michael Ralston <mich...@ralston.id.au>
Subject Re: content managed dynamic cforms
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 01:23:52 GMT
Kamal Bhatt wrote:

> It breaks the cocoon model, but it works. Maybe you can make the
> parameter for body into another pipeline, turn the bizdata into XML
> and use and XSLT to process the resultant XML. If you do, give me a
> yell because now that I think about it that is a pretty crappy way of
> doing things.

It looks like you've basically hard coded your fields into the
flowscript. This is what I wanted to avoid. I'd like to make it possible
to add/remove fields in lenya, then the code can obtain the data
submitted in the form without any previous knowledge of what fields it
will be given. This way I can use the same javaflow/flowscript code for
every contact form, no matter what fields that form has.

Michael