cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Markus <t.mar...@proventis.net>
Subject Re: Cocoon Action SingleThreaded
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 05:13:49 GMT
the marker interface SingleThreaded means that an instance is not
reentrant and can only used in one thread. if another thread needs that
component a new instance is used. see also interface ThreadSafe
(http://excalibur.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/avalon/framework/thread/package-summary.html)

Thomas