cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lars Huttar <lars_hut...@sil.org>
Subject how to access an https web service from within Cocoon?
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 16:41:11 GMT
Hello,
We have a Cocoon application that has been accessing a web service to
get some data.
It uses your basic
   <map:generate src="http://remotehost/blah/blah" />
It's all worked fine in development, but now in QA and production, the
web service will be accessible only via https through a reverse-proxy
server.
So when Cocoon tries to connect to the web service, it has to accept the
certificate, and it also has to submit authentication information to a
login page (the first time). Is Cocoon able to do that?
How do we make Cocoon accept the certificate?
And how to submit authentication information to a login page that will
appear only the first time: Do we have to use flowscript?

Thanks,
Lars