cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nils Kaiser <NilsKai...@gmx.net>
Subject Triggering reload of sitemap/resources
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 09:33:22 GMT
Hello all!

we are using cocoon as a kind of CMS supporting many 'sites'. At the
moment we let cocoon reload sitemaps and xslt files.

I could imagine that this is quite expensive in terms of performance. So
the idea was to deactivate the reload (I know that it is possible for
the sitemap), and to trigger the reload externally when we do some updates.

Is that possible? Is there a special url to trigger the reload of cached
resources like the sitemap or the xslt files?

Greetings,

Nils