cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon 500 error after installation
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 23:44:07 GMT
It sounds like you don't have read permission on the cocoon settings or
they are missing.

Try this.
1. From the command line type
    export JAVA_OPTS="-Dorg.apache.cocoon.settings=cocoon.properties"
2. Copy the cocoon.properties file from cocoon's root directory (the
same directory where cocoon.sh is) to tomcat's bin directory.

Try restarting tomcat.

If that doesn't work then look in tomcat's logs directory and look in
catalina.out. There is probably a stack trace there.  Put it in your

Ralph