cocoon-users mailing list archives

From christian bindeballe <ottosm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: portal and forms - no script / styling
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 19:45:59 GMT
Hi, Carsten,

that was a very good hint, indeed it made it work as to styling :) thank
you very much for taking the time to look into it.
now, the only thing is, when I have entered data into the form, after
submitting, I get the message "the coplet spmt-1 is currently not
available". how, or where can I find out, what caused this error? there
is nothing in the cocoon.log or portal.log that matches the time the
error occurred. could it have to do with wrapping continuations in an
action like this one?

<map:match pattern="*.continue">
 <map:act type="auth-loggedIn">  <!-- check authentication -->
  <map:parameter name="handler" value="managehandler"/>
  <map:act type="auth-protect">  <!-- give access to the context -->
   <map:parameter name="handler" value="managehandler"/>
   <map:call continuation="{1}"/>
  </map:act>
 </map:act>
 <map:redirect-to uri="login"/>
</map:match>

Without this one nothing works in the main sitemap, but putting it in
the sub-sitemap doesn't help.

By the way, is the caching URI coplet the right way to go for using
CForms in the portal, or should I switch to an application-coplet?

OK, that's enough questions for now,

if you have any suggestions or thoughts, let me know, I really
appreciate you helping out!

best regards,

christian