cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: portal and forms - no script / styling
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 14:49:29 GMT
christian bindeballe schrieb:

> in all sitemaps down to the one that does the authentication, but the
> portal still does no styling on the widgets. this is really annoying, as
> I thought it would actually be possible to get CForms in Coplets to
> work. Now I start to doubt that it is, at least not with validation, but
> I hope that I am wrong and there is a way to make it happen.
> I'm quite at the end of my wits here, can someone please help me where
> to go on looking?

CForms in coplets is working - we are using cforms a lot in our portals
without any problems. Now, can you check how the <link> elements in the
generated portal page for the cforms resources look like? Perhaps they
have a wrong prefix or something like that.

Now, in our solutions we do not include the cforms stylesheets but just
copy the important content (the link elements) from the cforms
stylesheets to the portal-page.xsl. Of course, your solution is more
general and should also still work if you upgrade Cocoon. Our solution
requires manual steps each time we upgrade to a newer Cocoon version
(and of course when the cforms stylesheets change). But we never had any
problems with this.

HTH
Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de