cocoon-users mailing list archives

From christian bindeballe <ottosm...@gmail.com>
Subject portal and forms - no script / styling
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 17:30:50 GMT
Hello everybody,

I have put my web-app in a CachingURICoplet in the portal. Odd thing is,
that the css and javascripts that are normally included in the pages
that are served, don't appear inside the portal. that means that for
example no calendar graphic is showing up next to date-widgets. also the
xsl which does the styling for e.g., required fields (the blue star)
doesn't work.

I don't see why this should happen as everything works fine when I call
my webapp from outside the portal. do I need to set different
resource-uri values when I use the forms inside a portal?

hints on how to resolve this are very much appreciated.

thanks in advance,

christian