cocoon-users mailing list archives

From christian bindeballe <ottosm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: source-writing - then redirect?
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 11:12:10 GMT
I just discovered something to be careful with.
The URI I call is not matched within the current sitemap but in a
mounted sub-sitemap. but the call of cocoon.sendPage("URI in
subsitemap", {}; leaves me in the directory of the sitemap that I am
calling the uri from. since the URI that I call also is a form that has
its own continuation it is not possible to submit that form, since the
continuation is only valid in the sub-sitemap... any workarounds suggested?

best regards,

christian