cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter Sparkes <pe...@didm.co.uk>
Subject Re: SendMailTransformer - jars
Date Sat, 03 Jun 2006 13:59:27 GMT
Not at all - your question made me realise that I miss-understood your
previous email and in addition to removing the geronimo jars I removed
the Sun activation.jar. The company that hosts my cocoon application
only restarts Tomcat at midnight so I will let you know tomorrow if it
works.

Thanks

Peter

>Maybe a stupid question but did you restart cocoon after inserting mail.jar? And did you
add the activation.jar from sun to WEB-INF/lib?